Class Lists 2021
We look forward to reconnecting with you at the commencement of the 2021 school year. All schools are currently operating under Phase 4 Operating Guidelines as set out by the State Government in regards to the management of COVID. This means 1.5 metre social distancing and adhering to the two square metre per person venue capacity.
This means on Monday 1st Feb we would like parents in Kindergarten to Year One to follow the guidelines set out below.
- At all times only one adult per student in the classroom.
- A second parent / adult may attend with the child but they will need to wait outside the classroom. We are happy for parents / adults to change roles (positions)
- Please follow teachers directions if you are asked to leave because there are too many parents in the room
- Do not feel obliged to stay with your child, if they are happy and comfortable in their new environment, please feel free to leave at any time.
- Kindergarten parents are free to stay for the first 15 minutes with your child, the teacher will then ask you to leave
- Parents of Pre-primary and Year One students are to leave when the siren sounds
- Hand sanitizer will be available outside Kindergarten to Year One Rooms for parent use
- Parents from Year Two to Year Six may enter classrooms as long as the two square metre rule is adhered to. Again please listen to the classroom teachers and leave when the siren goes.
We thank you for your support and look forward to building positive relationships and having a productive 2021 school year.
Click on the link below to look at a map of the classrooms for 2021
If you do not see your child on the list please email: email@example.com